Friday, June 16, 2017

Baby and coffee

Last day of baby cards! I have to move on, but I could not resist
using the tiny feet for a last time. Wanted to make some 
non-conventional cards in totally different colors.

Then my new stamps, papers and dies arrived. Yes, coffee theme
from Stampin Up! out of the new catalogue. A set called Coffee
Cafe, that comes with wonderful papers and ribbons. I wanted
them so I was ready for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog
Hop dat is real soon.
 
Here is an impression of all the new goodies.
I must order more paper, that is just way too cute and lovely!
So how about a card within the baby theme?
The sentiment is from another new set called
In the City.
Here a close up of the coffee cup.
Yes, behind the cup I used the sizzix coffee bean
embossing folder.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your non-conventional baby cards Hetty - especially the 'coffee' themed one - you amaze me with your creativity around coffee :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your take on the baby and coffee, so original and fun. Love those baby feet and pretty papers.
Faith
x