Thursday, June 15, 2017

Art Neko for Father's Day

I made this card for Father's Day with stamps from
the Art Neko Marine sheet2 and is also on the
Art Neko Blog. Here I share more detailed pictures
on how I made this card.

This is how I started the card. Take a regular card and from the inside
cut a strip of 1 inch away until the middle fold.

on the fron side of the card I cut only part of the 
1 inch strip. (I cut on both sides 1 inch).

Fold these strips towards the front of the card and make
it look like the collar of a shirt.

Next I took the shell stamp and walnut stain
oxide distress ink and stamped it on a piece
of orange cardstock.

I cut the cardtock in two and taped it to the
front of the shirt.

Next I took a piece of 3 x 3 inch copy paper and started
collage stamping on it and also colored it orange.

This is the finished piece of paper, now ready for folding into a tie.

Here you see the finished tie. I add also here the
folding template, that I found on the internet:
If you click on the picture, you can see a larger version.

Here on the detail, you see the tie added and the
collar fastned with 2 little orange brads.

You can add any sentiment to your liking.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful shirt and tie creation Hetty - it is stunning. We don't celebrate Father's Day here until September!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant card, love the stamped tie and thanks for the tutorial.
Faith
x