Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter inspiration

 Besides making tutorials for the on-line classs,
Tim Holtz also has a fun
 project on his blog  for Easter.

After reading all the instructions, I made this card and 2 tags.
 It is super easy and so much fun to do.

For the card I used the  cloisonne egg stamp by
the chicks are made with a punch
and everything else is Tim Holtz.
For the tags I used also some subway art and a sentiment
(Click on the image and see a larger version)
 Subway Art by Create with TLC.

The  bunny is covered with fuzzy material
and the bow is colored with blue stickles.
The sentiment is printed with the computer
on kraft paper.

(Click on the image for a larger version)
Again the Easter egg by Michael Strong.
Doesn't it all look yummy?
Have a creative day!


3 comments:

Belinda Basson said...

love your card, I am waiting for the die to reach my local scrap shop...it is on its way so I am told.

Stamped Impressions said...

Love your creations using that cute bunny die!

Anonymous said...

These are Too Cute, just Love them!!